Moving House Rubbish Removal Melbourne
Moving house is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful. One major headache is dealing with all the junk and rubbish that has accumulated over the years. How do you sort through it all and remove what you don’t need? That’s where ABC Rubbish Removal Melbourne can help.
With over 10 years of extensive experience, we are the leading junk removal service in Melbourne. We are fully licensed and insured, so you can have peace of mind knowing your rubbish is disposed of properly. Plus, we also offer a satisfaction guarantee, because your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
We stand out from other rubbish removal companies because we provide fast, friendly service and will work around your moving schedule. Our prices are competitive, we offer reasonable flat rates rather than hourly charges. We recycle as much as possible, so you can feel good about being eco friendly. We also leave your property clean.
Call us today for a free quote!
Contact us now on 03 7500 5555 on removing all your moving house rubbish!
Our Moving House Rubbish Removal Process
- Contact us for a quote based on the items you need removed. We can provide ballpark estimates over the phone or via email.
- Schedule a convenient date and time for our team to come and remove your rubbish. We’re flexible to work around your moving plans.
- Prepare your items for removal. We’ll provide advice on how to best sort and organize.
- Our friendly, uniformed team will arrive on schedule with our licensed truck.
- We’ll walk through and load up all your unwanted junk and waste.
- We’ll transport everything to a licensed recycling and disposal facility.
- Your property will be left clean and clutter-free, ready for moving day!
- Save time – Don’t waste hours sorting junk when we can do it efficiently for you.
- Save money – Our upfront pricing means no hidden fees or surprise charges.
- Eco-friendly – We recycle as much as possible, so less ends up in landfills.
- Safe and legal – Our team is fully licensed and insured for proper waste disposal.
- Convenience – We work around your schedule to pick up rubbish quickly.
- Clean and tidy – We leave your property spotless after removing all debris.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – We won’t be happy until you are happy with our service.
Know the Signs
Here are some clear indicators that it’s time to call in the professionals for moving house rubbish removal:
- You’re overwhelmed when you look at all the junk in your garage and attic.
- There are several broken or outdated furniture pieces and appliances.
- Boxes of stuff that have been packed away for years that you don’t use.
- You dread tackling the cluttered spare rooms and crawl spaces.
- Your outdoor sheds and yard are filled with rubbish.
Don’t stress yourself out. Our team is ready to come and remove all your unwanted junk.
Types of Rubbish We Remove for Moving House
We remove a wide variety of items, including:
- couches, mattresses, tables, desks, chairs, etc.
- washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, etc.
- TVs, computers, monitors, printers, phones, etc.
- grills, patio furniture, lawn mowers, etc.
- wood, drywall, flooring, sinks, toilets, etc.
- branches, leaves, grass clippings, etc.
If it’s junk to you, we’ll remove it.
Our Moving House Rubbish Removal Services
Full house cleanouts
- We’ll remove rubbish from every room.
Garage, attic, and shed cleanouts
- We’ll empty clutter from your storage spaces.
- We’ll uninstall and remove old appliances.
- We’ll move out unwanted sofas, beds, desks, etc.
Office equipment removal
We’ll clear out your old work rubbish.
Hot tub removal
- We’ll drain and remove unusable hot tubs.
Yard debris removal
- We’ll take away branches, leaves, etc.
Construction debris removal
- We’ll clean up and remove reno junk.
Tips for Preparing for Your Moving House Rubbish Removal
- Start decluttering early – the more you can minimise items before we arrive, the faster the process will go.
- Sort and organise items into categories like keep, donate, recycle, dispose of.
- Ensure items are easily accessible, we can’t waste time digging through packed boxes.
- Disconnect any electrical devices or utilities before removal.
- Keep pathways clear so we can efficiently access and remove rubbish.
- Have a list prepared of all items you need removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much notice do you need?
We are quite flexible. However, we recommend giving us at least 48 hours’ notice to ensure we have availability.
How are your prices determined?
We offer competitive flat rates based on the estimated volume of rubbish and ease of access. There are no hidden fees.
What areas do you service?
We service residential and commercial customers throughout Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs.
What if you can’t remove an item?
In the rare case, an item is too difficult to remove, we’ll discuss options and adjust the price accordingly.
Do you also provide bin rental services?
Yes! We offer convenient junk removal bins for your renovation or moving projects.
Rave Reviews from Satisfied Customers
“I was moving and completely overwhelmed. ABC Rubbish Removal was a life saver! They came and cleared out all the junk quickly and efficiently. My new home was clutter-free thanks to them!” – Jane, Melbourne
“Getting ready to sell our house meant finally clearing years of accumulated junk from the attic and garage. ABC Rubbish Removal made what seemed impossible become possible! 5 stars for great service.” – David, Brunswick
“I used ABC Rubbish Removal Melbourne for a big office clearance project. Their team worked fast and every single rubbish was removed. The space was left spotlessly clean. I’ll be calling them again for all my junk removal needs!” Sarah, Richmond
Call Us Today!
Don’t let rubbish clutter up your move.